The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 6 (June 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Greatest Legislation: The American Legion-created GI Bill laid the foundations for civil rights and a middle class. By Kenneth E. Cox.
- Not Child’s Play: Violent ﬁlms and video games battle for the soul of America’s youth. By Jay Stuller.
- The Invasion That Changed the World: The amphibious operation known as D-Day secured freedom and spelled doom for the Axis powers.
- "Toward Purposeful Dissent": A liberal professor makes the case for not opposing the ﬂag amendment. By Steven Lubet.
- "Make a Difference": Legionnaires gather on Capitol Hill for ﬂag hearing, launch of Impact 2004 voting initiative.
- Agent Orange: Haze of Deception: New evidence gives Vietnam War veterans the ammunition needed for a deﬁnitive federal study on the defoliant and its effects. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Living Well
- Big Issues
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)