The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 5 (May 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- America’s Saving Grace: To defeat terrorism, the United States must prove its society morally superior to Islamic fundamentalism. By Dinesh D’Souza.
- The Power to Protect: In the post-Sept. 11 era, the U.S. Coast Guard is integral to homeland security. By Vice Adm. Jim Hull, USCG, and Joe DiRenzo III.
- A Deﬁcit of Decency: U.S. Sen. Zell Miller blasts America’s inattention to declining morality.
- Tied Down: Whether or not America signs on, the International Criminal Court threatens to bind U.S. foreign policy. By Alan W. Dowd.
- "More Powerful Than Any Words": More than 150 years after war met photography, the relationship continues to evolve. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Portraits of Heroes: With canvas and paints, Utah artist Kaziah Hancock immortalizes U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq. By Scott Westcott.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)