The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 5 (May 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- America’s Saving Grace: To defeat terrorism, the United States must prove its society morally superior to Islamic fundamentalism. By Dinesh D’Souza.
- The Power to Protect: In the post-Sept. 11 era, the U.S. Coast Guard is integral to homeland security. By Vice Adm. Jim Hull, USCG, and Joe DiRenzo III.
- A Deﬁcit of Decency: U.S. Sen. Zell Miller blasts America’s inattention to declining morality.
- Tied Down: Whether or not America signs on, the International Criminal Court threatens to bind U.S. foreign policy. By Alan W. Dowd.
- "More Powerful Than Any Words": More than 150 years after war met photography, the relationship continues to evolve. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Portraits of Heroes: With canvas and paints, Utah artist Kaziah Hancock immortalizes U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq. By Scott Westcott.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)