The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 2 (February 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Values and the Boy Scouts: Americanism Commission Joe Cauette laments continued attacks on the youth organization.
- A Lasting Tribute: Former Sen. Bob Dole praises Americans young and old who helped fund the World War II memorial.
- Tax Americana: At every level, government is hungry for new sources of tax revenue.
- The Golden Age of Coffee: The world’s most popular drink is second only to petroleum in international trade value.
- A Matter of Trust: Last summer’s controversial proposal to close seven VA hospitals left veterans feeling betrayed. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)