The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 2 (February 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Values and the Boy Scouts: Americanism Commission Joe Cauette laments continued attacks on the youth organization.
- A Lasting Tribute: Former Sen. Bob Dole praises Americans young and old who helped fund the World War II memorial.
- Tax Americana: At every level, government is hungry for new sources of tax revenue.
- The Golden Age of Coffee: The world’s most popular drink is second only to petroleum in international trade value.
- A Matter of Trust: Last summer’s controversial proposal to close seven VA hospitals left veterans feeling betrayed. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)