The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 1 (January 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Mel Gibson: Passionate Warrior: Hollywood maverick risks his reputation on the last 12 hours of Christ’s life. By Michael Medved.
- Divided We Stand: Eternally at odds, conservatives and liberals engage in a tug of war over America. But who are they? By Dinesh D’Souza and E.J. Dionne Jr.
- America’s Gatekeeper: Former Arkansas congressman faces the unenviable challenge of protecting the borders of the land of the free.
- My Son and War: A father journeys from ambivalence to proud support of his son in uniform. By Frank Schaeffer.
- The Pig War: One hog’s insatiable appetite nearly sparked armed conﬂict between America and Britain. By Kay Grant.
- Lifesaving Lessons: Crossover treatments between battleﬁeld medicine and civilian trauma care show promise. By Jerome Greer Chandler.
- A Look at the Year Ahead: Accessible health care for all veterans, support of U.S. troops and Boy Scouts top Legion priorities. By Steve Brooks.
- Combustible Upon Re-entry: VA and Los Angeles law enforcement team up to repair the lives of veterans released from jail. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)