The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 1 (January 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Mel Gibson: Passionate Warrior: Hollywood maverick risks his reputation on the last 12 hours of Christ’s life. By Michael Medved.
- Divided We Stand: Eternally at odds, conservatives and liberals engage in a tug of war over America. But who are they? By Dinesh D’Souza and E.J. Dionne Jr.
- America’s Gatekeeper: Former Arkansas congressman faces the unenviable challenge of protecting the borders of the land of the free.
- My Son and War: A father journeys from ambivalence to proud support of his son in uniform. By Frank Schaeffer.
- The Pig War: One hog’s insatiable appetite nearly sparked armed conﬂict between America and Britain. By Kay Grant.
- Lifesaving Lessons: Crossover treatments between battleﬁeld medicine and civilian trauma care show promise. By Jerome Greer Chandler.
- A Look at the Year Ahead: Accessible health care for all veterans, support of U.S. troops and Boy Scouts top Legion priorities. By Steve Brooks.
- Combustible Upon Re-entry: VA and Los Angeles law enforcement team up to repair the lives of veterans released from jail. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)