The American Legion [Volume 155, No. 5 (November 2003)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- God Giveth, the ICC Taketh Away: Virginia Sen. George Allen fears a world court would strip rights from American military personnel.
- Animal Rights & Wrongs: Animal extremist groups advocate guerrilla warfare against humanity. By Susan Katz Keating.
- PETA Gives Animals a Voice: Group seeks to grant animals greater protection under the law. By Kathy Guillermo.
- A Final Resting Place: Families of World Trade Center victims want to give their loved ones proper burials. By Jackie Rothenberg.
- The Commitment Continues: VA health care, troops and the ﬂag top the agenda at The American Legion’s convention in St. Louis. By John Raughter.
- The Birthplace of Veterans Day: Fifty years ago, one Kansas community gave America a new day for all who served. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Shadow Women: Female spies have long been a part of U.S. espionage. By James V. Carroll.
- "Let’s Learn From It": After controversy and a lengthy restoration, the Enola Gay goes on display at the Smithsonian. By Matt Grills.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Internal Affairs Commission; American Legion. National Trophies, Awards and Ceremonials Committee (American Legion, 2010)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)