The American Legion [Volume 155, No. 5 (November 2003)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- God Giveth, the ICC Taketh Away: Virginia Sen. George Allen fears a world court would strip rights from American military personnel.
- Animal Rights & Wrongs: Animal extremist groups advocate guerrilla warfare against humanity. By Susan Katz Keating.
- PETA Gives Animals a Voice: Group seeks to grant animals greater protection under the law. By Kathy Guillermo.
- A Final Resting Place: Families of World Trade Center victims want to give their loved ones proper burials. By Jackie Rothenberg.
- The Commitment Continues: VA health care, troops and the ﬂag top the agenda at The American Legion’s convention in St. Louis. By John Raughter.
- The Birthplace of Veterans Day: Fifty years ago, one Kansas community gave America a new day for all who served. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Shadow Women: Female spies have long been a part of U.S. espionage. By James V. Carroll.
- "Let’s Learn From It": After controversy and a lengthy restoration, the Enola Gay goes on display at the Smithsonian. By Matt Grills.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Rehbein, David K., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2009)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2006)
American Legion. National Legislative Division; American Legion National Library and Museum (2015)