The American Legion [Volume 155, No. 5 (November 2003)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- God Giveth, the ICC Taketh Away: Virginia Sen. George Allen fears a world court would strip rights from American military personnel.
- Animal Rights & Wrongs: Animal extremist groups advocate guerrilla warfare against humanity. By Susan Katz Keating.
- PETA Gives Animals a Voice: Group seeks to grant animals greater protection under the law. By Kathy Guillermo.
- A Final Resting Place: Families of World Trade Center victims want to give their loved ones proper burials. By Jackie Rothenberg.
- The Commitment Continues: VA health care, troops and the ﬂag top the agenda at The American Legion’s convention in St. Louis. By John Raughter.
- The Birthplace of Veterans Day: Fifty years ago, one Kansas community gave America a new day for all who served. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Shadow Women: Female spies have long been a part of U.S. espionage. By James V. Carroll.
- "Let’s Learn From It": After controversy and a lengthy restoration, the Enola Gay goes on display at the Smithsonian. By Matt Grills.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)