The American Legion dispatch [Volume 20, No. 9 (May 20, 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "The war is still not over"
- Online renewals go nationwide July 1
- Commander's message: What we are really here for
- National Adjutant's message: A winning team
- Posts earning big Flag Rewards
- Vikings, Twins offer specials for Legion during national convention
- Fourth Estate Award winners announced
- New audition dates for "Making of a Star"
- 2011 National Convention on Facebook
- Eagle Scout of the Year from Minnesota
- Hearing examines veteran unemployment
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)