The American Legion dispatch [Volume 19, No. 3 (November 20, 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "We Always Come Back"
- New Legion.org Web site "fantastic calling card"
- National Commander's Message: Comfort Warriors keeps pledge
- From The Desk of the National Adjutant: "I'm here to help"
- VA puts hold on new Agent Orange claims
- Veterans Day a busy one for Hill
- Hill calls Council of Veterans Employment "a decent start"
- Legion volunteers 916,000 VA hours
- COP Keating relief effort nets $100,000+
- USS New York a "symbol of this city"
- NYC Post 1870 hosts Marines from USS New York
- Legion post arranges private tour of USS New York for wounded troops
- '09 Legion College graduates make generous donations
- Freedom Car driver captures rookie points title
- American Legion, 12 other VSOs send letter of thanks to Reid
- 2007 Oratorical Champ shines a NYU
- Obama signs $42.8 billion DHS funding measure
- TRICARE extends over-the-counter demonstration project
- VA homeless plan warmly received
- Legion partners with Habitat for Humanity
- Post excellence awards created
- Post start-up/revitalization success stories
- Incentives added for district commanders
- Hill to award "challenge" pin
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)