The American Legion dispatch [Volume 17, No. 7 (March 14, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Online Update Launched
- Veterans need to file taxes to receive rebates
- Commander's Message: Remember Legion rules about politics
- From The Desk of the National Adjutant: Why wait?
- Winners announced in Consolidated Post Report contest
- Now is time to reorder ammo for Memorial Day ceremonies
- National Veterans Golden Age Games: More Than A Competition
- Changing people's lives one town at a time
- "Godly intervention"
- Legion testifies before the 110th Congress
- VA launches "Travel Nurse Corps" to combat nurse shortage
- VA care extended to combat veterans serving since '98
- Last living doughboy, a Legionnaire, meets president, visits Pentagon
- Legionnaire crossing country for Legacy Scholarship Fund
- VA creates advisory panel on rural health
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)