The American Legion dispatch [Volume 19, No. 12 (August 21, 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Legion "stalwart"
- Legion pursues Pepsi grant for vet jobs
- Commander's message: The message behind the new media
- National Adjutant's column: "Just ask"
- Air rifle championship crowns two shooters
- 2010 Boys Nation shapes future leaders
- President signs supplemental appropriations measure
- Hill: String growth years together
- Posts that don't file IRS forms face losing tax-exempt status
- New Legion reps help troops in transition
- Post Excellence Award continues
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)