The American Legion dispatch [Volume 17, No. 8 (April 18, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "A Gentleman Personified"
- Conatser: Give Petraeus the tools needed to succeed
- Commander's Message:A new GI Bill for a new generation
- From The Desk of the National Adjutant: Community first
- Maryland high-school student wins Oratorical Contest
- The Silver Lining
- Edwards leads congressional award recipients
- "The most misunderstood assignment"
- American Legion adopts national Riders patch
- Being prepared for a disaster starts now
- House, Senate pass fiscal 2009 budget resolutions
- SGLI, VGLI Premiums to Decrease
- VA, DoD receive $1.5 million grant to study PTSD, TBI
- Legion launches illegal-immigration education campaign
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)