The American Legion dispatch [Volume 17, No. 9 (May 16, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "The right commander at the right time"
- Conatser: GI Bill part of war's cost
- Commander's Message: The value of volunteering
- From The Desk of the National Adjutant: Post adopts entire Guard regiment
- Houston TV station wins Legion's Fourth Estate Award
- Legion, DHS join forces to promote preparedness
- Moment of Remembrance set for May 26
- "Our Interests Matter"
- "It should mean a lot to everybody"
- Special Deliveries
- Volunteering: How to Help
- "A win-win situation"
- Senate passes omnibus veterans benefits measure
- Legion, Military.com take questions to candidates
- Commander's Challenge in stretch run
- VA-DoD program serves severely disabled combat vets
- NFL extends donation deadline for college-prep tests
- A family connection
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)