The American Legion dispatch [Volume 18, No. 4 (December 12, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "Makeover" in Kansas: There's no place like home
- Legion family launches Operation Comfort Warriors
- National Commander's message: Spirit of the GI Bill renewed
- From the desk of the National Adjutant: "It's the world to me"
- How to write an effective resolution
- They call him "Crawdaddy"
- "There's good news tonight"
- Gen. Wallace discusses mission of Army's Training and Doctrine Command
- Inaugural H2H Golf Classic a Success
- Numerous membership award programs in place
- Belt buckle offered as recruitment prize
- Incentives added for district commanders
- Post excellence awards created
- Rehbein launches "Pride and Purpose" pin program
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)