The American Legion dispatch [Volume 21, No. 3 (November 22, 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Memoriam: 'A Gentleman Personified'
- Legion, Coalition, distribute $12,000 to wounded
- COMMANDER'S MESSAGE: The Afghanistanization process
- NATIONAL ADJUTANT'S MESSAGE: Website design puts service first
- What is your post doing this Christmas?
- 2011 Legion annual report available online
- Legion.org undergoes redesign
- Concerns, confidence on the front
- Legion College: A week of learning, training
- Oil dependency not just an economic issue
- Legionnaires meet with supercommittee members
- Post visits to be rewarded
- Post Excellence Award continues
- Recruiters to be honored with 'I Serve with PRIDE' pin
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)