The American Legion [Volume 163, No. 4 (October 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Last Best Hope: In the shadow of the Virginia Tech shootings, America should remember that for every dark moment in our history, there are many more rays of light. By William J. Bennett.
- "Magic Medicine": VA’s National Veterans Creative Arts Festival helps patients use their muses to help them heal. By Steve Brooks.
- Southern Discomfort: Amnesty is no answer to America’s unresolved crisis on the border with Mexico. By James Jay Carafano.
- Terror’s Free Ride in Cyberspace: In the online battle for information dominance, the enemy is enjoying a troubling advantage. By Ken Olsen.
- The Transatlanticist: Unlike his predecessor, French President Nicolas Sarkozy is, without apology, a friend of America. By Alan W. Dowd.
- War on Film: The inaugural GI Film Festival in Washington celebrates the big-screen legacy and heroism of those who’ve served. By John Raughter.
- Sold on The American Legion: With decades of experience in military recruiting and sales, National Commander Marty Conatser is eager to grow the nation’s largest veterans organization. By Matt Grills.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)