The American Legion [Volume 162, No. 5 (May 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Fortress Under Fire: New York veterans vow never to surrender in their ﬁght to regain custody of an historic Park Avenue armory. By Jeff Stoffer.
- When Employment and Deployment Collide: Hundreds of citizen soldiers return from overseas deployment only to face pay problems or even the loss of their jobs. By Ken Olsen.
- Death, Not in Vain: Gold Star parents like Tony and Amy Galvez say that Cindy Sheehan and the antiwar movement do not speak for them. By Matt Grills.
- Minimizing the Holocaust: Under the guise of “intellectual freedom,” so-called scholars claim history’s worst genocide has been exaggerated. By Alan M. Dershowitz.
- The Biggest Little City in the World: Historic Reno, Nev., is ready to welcome The American Legion for its 89th National Convention, scheduled for Aug. 24 to 30. By James V. Carroll.
- Man of Honor: On a dusty road in western Iraq, Marine Cpl. Jason Dunham sacrificed his life to save those under his command. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
National Commander's Testimony before the Senate and House Committees on Veterans' Affairs, September 10, 2013 American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2013)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Issues and opportunities: American Legion National Commander James E. Koutz testimony before the Senate and House committees on Veterans' Affairs American Legion. National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission; Koutz, James E., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2012)